OPENING CEREMONY OF HM 2023
The Opening Ceremony marks the start of the world's biggest event in the field of industrial technology, Hannover Messe 2023.
It is planned that the Opening Ceremony 2023 will be carried out by the German Chancellor together with the President of Indonesia in front of 2500 invitations from various business and government circles.
OPENING OF NATIONAL PAVILIUN
Opening of the National Pavilion: Heads of State from both sides (Indonesia and Germany) will attend the ceremonial opening of the national pavilion of Indonesia Partner Country HM 2023.
- The ceremony will include brief remarks from the President of Indonesia and the German Chancellor, and an inaugural tour/walkabout to a maximum of 10 coexhibitors at the Indonesian National Pavilion; Location at the main stage of the National Pavilion.
- MOU Signing (if any), followed by Indonesia - German Business Summit
Indonesia – Germany Business Summit:
- Business forum organized in cooperation with the Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie, the German industry federation (BDI);
- Location at the International Convention Center, Hannover Fairgrounds;
- Targeted audience of 500 business people.
INDONESIA COUNTRY NIGHT
On this 3rd night, cultural arts activities will be displayed in a semi-formal form by presenting various cultural arts performances ranging from dances, music performances, to the presentation of various culinary creations of the archipelago.
On this occasion, around 1000 invitations will be invited to enjoy performances and Indonesian culinary offerings.
Seminar/Conference activities will be organized and conducted over five (5) exhibition days in various areas and conference/seminar rooms within the National Pavilion. Speakers may come from universities, R&D centers, business and government.
The themes can be product/technology presentations, policy presentations, or refer to the sub-themes of Hannover Messe, such as energy solutions, digital ecosystems, etc.